The Sudbury Horticultural Society is dedicated to the beautification and preservation of our environment in the Greater Sudbury region.
Consider a one-time donation or a monthly donation to support the Society’s work.
- Meetings respecting the theory and practice of horticulture
- Planting of trees, shrubs and flowers on public and private grounds
- Promoting balcony and community gardening and outdoor beautification
- Arranging field trips, contests, competitions and exhibitions related to horticulture and awarding prizes
- Distributing seeds, plants, bulbs, flowers, trees and shrubs
- Promoting the protection of the environment
- Promoting the circulation of horticultural information through any media
- Promoting the benefits of therapeutic horticulture
- Stimulating an interest in the study of horticulture